Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: If you could wear AG clothes . . .

  1. #21
    Inactive Member WhimsicalGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2006
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I love costumes too, so I would be thrilled to wear any of the historical outfits. If I was going to pick something I would wear outside of costuming, I would love the jacket to Felicity's school outfit. I think that would look so sharp with jeans! And for the AGT, I would love the paisely dress in my size. It's totally up my alley. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Someday I hope to get the nightgowns and pajamas. In Michigan, the nightgowns would definetly be a pretty way to keep warm in winter! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member marisoldancegirl662's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2006
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1. Nellie's meet dress
    2.Hippie outfit
    3.Elizabeth's Holiday Gown
    4.Felicity's Traveling gown
    5.Gala Party outfit
    6.Kit's Scooter outfit
    7.Elizabeth's Tea Lesson gown
    8.Felicity's Tea Lesson gown
    9.Felicity's Rose Garden outfit
    10.Samantha's Talent Show dress
    Pretty much all of it but I will stop here!!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 05, 2006 08:20 PM: Message edited by: marisoldancegirl662 ]</font>

  3. #23
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All of them! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    But exspessialy:
    Felicity's Rose Garden Gown
    Felicity's Tea lesson gown
    Josefina's Weaving oufit
    Kirstens Summer dress
    Addy's Cape Island dress

    and on.... and on

  4. #24
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ANYTHING for Felicity! I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] colonial times and always wish I could wear all the beautiful gowns from the Felicity movie...!

  5. #25
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    The Urban oufit.

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner tomgirl571's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2005
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love to wear any of Felicity, Molly, or Kit's outfits [img]smile.gif[/img] They are all so darn cute!

  7. #27
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Felicity's birthday gown and pinner apron; her Christmas gown... Kirsten's checked dress; Nellie's PJs.

  8. #28
    tiktokism
    Guest tiktokism's Avatar

    Post

    I always really wanted the retired AGoT school outfit - the charcoal gray jumper with striped long sleeve tee and tights with laceup combat boots. It's so '90s but I would be really cute in it, even with my really short hair.

    If I had longer hair, I'd like to wear Samantha's blue-checked play dress and pinafore or her middy dress. They're so cute!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •